► Be part of the future of the industry to help building supply chain excellence from end to end !
BSMA, the leading community of life science supply chain professionals, organize its 5th annual European Conference of the Global Biotech, Pharma & Healthcare Supply Chain Community event on May 14th in Brussels (Dolce la Hulpe). The conference will be a unique occasion to take a look at a helicopter view on the upcoming industry challenges.
- Supply Chain Leaders and Executives from the biotech, pharma and healthcare industries
- Executives from CMO, CDMO, CRO organizations
- Professionals involved into procurement, operations, manufacturing, distribution, supply chain or logistics
- CEO's of emerging life science companies
- Supply Chain Solutions providers and technology enablers
- Support organizations that want to learn more about biotech and pharma supply chain
- Executives from Venture Capital firms, equity partners, financing organizations that want to learn more about operations in Healthcare
- QP's and quality managers
- Education program managers
- Incubators program managers
►This one-day event is a unique opportunity to connect, share and learn with global executives from biotech and pharma companies as well as professionals from the industry and technology enablers.
- Personalized Medicine supply chain challenges
- Industry 360°C panel discussion
- The E-commerce Supply Chain flywheel – how it applies to biotech and pharma sector
- Digitalization and data management impacts on operations and organizations
- Temperature-Controlled and Cold Chain Supply Chain: Proven Technologies and Practices for Compliance
- Managing the distribution of commercial products in complex environments
- Distribution challenges in cell & gene therapies
- Panel discussion on challenges in the supply chain to achieve tomorrow’s objectives
- How to build an efficient supply chain while meeting high-level sustainability objectives.
- How to transform and run your supply chain data and analytics organization like a life depends on us
- Transportation challenges
- Lessons from disruptive approach in life sciences operations and supply chain
- Self-driving supply chain
- End to End Visibility
- Blockchain, AI and IoT
- Talent development, training and education
► Register here !